Rooted, Growing, and Branching Out in God's Love

Community (Page 4)

Friday Devotions–May 8, 2020

Thanks to Dianne Ho-Gland for sharing this devotion with our St. John’s family. We hope to share a devotion written by someone in our congregation each Friday. Comfort in These Uncertain Times God is our refuge and strength,an ever-present help in trouble.Psalm 46:1 One of the scriptures that is comforting to me at this time…

Friday Devotions–May 1, 2020

Thanks to Edna Day for sharing this devotion with our St. John’s family. We hope to share a devotion written by someone in our congregation each Friday. God’s Love Is What Keeps Me GoingAnd that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for…

Friday Devotions–April 24, 2020

Thanks to Joyce Shanks for sharing this devotion with our St. John’s family. We hope to share a devotion written by someone in our congregation each Friday. GRATITUDE Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths.…

Sunday Worship-Virtual Church on April 19, 2020

Good morning St John’s!! It is Sunday morning and it’s time to rejoice and praise God, for God is good and worthy of all praise! This morning, our very own Missions Director, Ingrid Clark will give her very first sermon and personal testimony. We are so very blessed to have Ingrid on staff. I know…

Friday Devotions–April 17, 2020

Every Friday, we hope to share a devotional written by one of our St. John’s family. Today’s devotional was written by Jane Hayley. What Gives You Hope? May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the…