Welcome to the 2014-2015 School Year for Mother’s Day Out at St. John’s!!!
Thank you for choosing our Mother’s Day Out program. We understand our task is both a privilege and a great responsibility. We look forward to a fun and exciting year with you and your child.
We seek to provide all children with the best opportunity to discover God’s love and His importance in their lives by offering experiences that will enhance their development mentally, physically, socially, emotionally, and spiritually in a nurturing, Christ-centered environment. We hope to convey through everyday life experiences, classroom curriculum, play, music, art, and Bible stories that each child is a treasure from God and that He has a wonderful plan for his/her life. We consider it a privilege to assist you in the education and nurturing of your child.
- To help each child realize that he/she has worth and value and was uniquely designed by God.
- To give each child a thirst for knowledge and to develop a positive attitude toward school and learning.
- To provide stimulating experiences which encourage the child to think and analyze problems and arrive at possible solutions.
- To encourage each child to express himself/herself through material, movement, play and language.
- To encourage independence.
- To help each child grow. Wherever they are developmentally, we want them to always be learning and always be growing.